- Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the name CROSBY or
CG, and a size forged into it
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope,Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency
rating of 80% for 1/8″ -7/8″sizes,and 90% for sizes 1″ through 3-1/2″.
- Entire Clip-Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Sizes 1/8″ through 2-1/2″ and 3″ have forged bases.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning
- Clip sizes up through 1-1/2″have rolled threads.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME 830.26 including identification, ductility, design
factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly,these wire rope clips meet other
critical performance.requirements including fatigue life,impact properties and material
traceability,not addressed by ASME 830.26.
- Look for the Red-U-Bolt, your assurance of Genuine Crosby Clips.