- Capacities 1/3 thru 150 metric tons, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150 metric ton shackles are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red)
- Sizes 3/8 and below are mechanically galvanized.
- Fatigue rated (1/3t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40° C (-40° F) to 204° C (400° F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Shackles 85 metric tons and larger are individually proof tested to 2.0 times the working load limit.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- 3.1 Certification as standard available for charpy and statisti al proof test from 3.25t up to 25 tons to DNV2.7-1 and EN13889.
- Crosby 3.25t through 25t G2130OC anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested to 42 Joules (31 ft•lbf) min. avg. at -20° C (-4° F). The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 87 for Crosby COLD TUFF® shackles that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting applications – Loose Gear.
- All other 2130 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules (31 ft•lbf) avg at -20° C (-4° F) when requested at time of order.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
* NOTE: Maximum Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit. Minimum Ultimate Strength is 6 times the Working Load Limit. For Working Load Limit reduction due to side loading applications,
see page 94.
† Individually Proof Tested with certification.
‡ Furnished in Anchor style only and furnished with eyebolts for handling.