All Crosby L-320 Eye Hoist Hooks incorporate the following features:
- The most complete line of Eye hoist hooks.
- Available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Designed with a 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4.5:1 Design Factor for 30t – 60t (Alloy Steel).
- Eye hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Eye Hook is equipped with a latch. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added. (See pages 121 – 123)
- Chemical analysis and tensile tests performed on each PIC to verify chemistry and mechanical properties.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel and Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances 2016 available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- Meets ASME B30.10
- Hoist hooks incorporate two types of strategically placed markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators (see following page for detailed definition) The following additional features have been incorporated in the new Crosby L-320N Eye Hoist Hooks. (Sizes 3/4 metric ton Carbon through 22 metric ton Alloy.)
The following additional features have been incorporated in the new Crosby L-320N Eye Hoist Hooks.
(Sizes 3/4 metric ton Carbon through 22 metric ton Alloy.)
- Metric Rated at 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 5:1 Design Factor for 1t – 22t (Alloy Steel).
- Can be proof tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Low profile hook tip
- New integrated latch (S-4320) meets the world-class standard for lifting.
- Heavy duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
- High ciycle, long life spring.
- When secured with proper cotter pin through the hole in the tip of hook, meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g) and 1926.1501(g) for personnel hoisting.
*Eye Hooks (3/4 TC – 22TA), Proof load is 2 times Working Load Limit. Eye Hooks (20 TC – 60TA). All carbon hooks-average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times Working Load Limit. Alloy eye hooks 1 ton through 22 ton-average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times Working Load Limit. Alloy eye hooks 30 tons through 60 tons-average straightening load (ultimate load) is 4.5 times Working Load Limit.
† New 320N style hook.