Universal Lifting Clamps – for lifting in any direction
- Available in capacities of .5 thru 30 metric tons (Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request).
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 6.1”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp
- Available in a variety of styles:
- IPU10 – Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
- IPU10J – Larger jaw opening.
- IPU10S – For use with Stainless Steel material.
- IPU10H – For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- For use with materials with a surface hardness to 279HV10. Only 5% minimum WLL is needed.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Minimum WLL is 5% of maximum WLL for .5t IPU10 only.
- Minimum WLL is 10% of maximum WLL for all other IPU10, IPU10J, IPU10S, IPU10H clamps.
* Design Factor based on EN 13155 and ASME B30.20. Model IPU10R (remote control opening and closing via a cable) on request. Model IPU10W (wedge) available on request.